Hello all of you gorgeous people! I finally get to say that this post kicks off my beauty website! This site has been long awaited my sisters. I hope to make this site one all of you makeup lovers will love coming back to again and again. Here I will be posting hot trends, plenty of sought out makeup reviews, in depth makeup tutorials, all sorts of makeup looks, and more!
Anywho. I had tons of fun putting this look together ♡ while jamming out to Jingle Bells and Santa Baby.
I used 3 free samples that I got from Sephora. (Note: If you guys didn’t know, you can get free samples at Sephora of the products you would like to try to make sure a foundation matches your skin tone or just for funzies. Just go up to one of the ladies and they will help you out.) So part of this was testing out new makeup!
Christmas party, first date sleigh ride, Christmas gift shopping, Christmas Day(of course!), to get Engaged(if you already know it’s going to happen hehe)!
What do you think? Will you be wearing this to your next Christmas party?
- Nars All Day Luminous Foundation shade: Barcelona – (I used the free sample at Sephora)
- Make Up Forever Red Skin Correcting Primer (Free Sample from Sephora)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector™ (Free Sample from Sephora)
- Jesse’s Girl Eyeshadow Primer – FOR 20% OFF USE CODE: IPSY2015NOV
- Mineral Fusion Bronzer Sparkle – shade: Sparkle Brown (I used the Beauty Unique Bronzer but I couldn’t find it but this is similarly beautiful in color and texture.)
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
- Covergirl Blush – Shade: Plumberry Glow
- NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette
- Salon Perfect Demi Wispies
- Elf Shadow – Shade: Burnt Plum
- Naked Urban Decay Smoky
- NYC Liquid Liner
- Maybelline Matte – Shade: Divine Wine
- Loreal Million Lashes Mascara
- Elf Eyebrow Kit – Shade: Medium
If you liked this, then make sure to subscribe! Here is the video tutorial 🙂